- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Theme not recognizing Hikashop extension
10 years 10 months ago #222494
by Curtis
Theme not recognizing Hikashop extension was created by Curtis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : **This template recommends the following extensions: Hikashop**
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:47
2 JApplicationAdministrator->render() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:258
3 JApplicationCms->render() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:429
4 JApplicationBase->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:1049
5 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/base.php:106
6 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
7 call_user_func_array() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:69
8 plgSystemPlazart->onBeforeRender()
9 PlazartAdmin->addAssets() JROOT/plugins/system/plazart/plazart.php:65
10 PlazartAdmin::noticeRequired() JROOT/plugins/system/plazart/includes/core/admin.php:97
11 JError::raiseNotice() JROOT/plugins/system/plazart/includes/core/admin.php:245
12 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:300
I have installed hikashop essential and a Templaza theme (Bike Sport) but the theme doesn't appear to recognize Hika as I get the message "This template recommends the following extension: Hikashop" when you open the theme through the "Template Style" view.
It initially recommended others but it was resolved after installing the other extensions, but not for Hika.
I have started a ticket with Templaza but they are 13 hours ahead and probably won't hear back until this eve.
I have copied the error message for those who understand these matters.
Recommendations welcomed.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : **This template recommends the following extensions: Hikashop**
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:47
2 JApplicationAdministrator->render() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:258
3 JApplicationCms->render() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:429
4 JApplicationBase->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:1049
5 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/base.php:106
6 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
7 call_user_func_array() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:69
8 plgSystemPlazart->onBeforeRender()
9 PlazartAdmin->addAssets() JROOT/plugins/system/plazart/plazart.php:65
10 PlazartAdmin::noticeRequired() JROOT/plugins/system/plazart/includes/core/admin.php:97
11 JError::raiseNotice() JROOT/plugins/system/plazart/includes/core/admin.php:245
12 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:300
I have installed hikashop essential and a Templaza theme (Bike Sport) but the theme doesn't appear to recognize Hika as I get the message "This template recommends the following extension: Hikashop" when you open the theme through the "Template Style" view.
It initially recommended others but it was resolved after installing the other extensions, but not for Hika.
I have started a ticket with Templaza but they are 13 hours ahead and probably won't hear back until this eve.
I have copied the error message for those who understand these matters.
Recommendations welcomed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222500
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Theme not recognizing Hikashop extension
Hi,
Unfortunately, the message is generated by the "plazart" system plugin and does not have any specific link to HikaShop.
So we are not able to provide any help for that ; because it entirely related to that system plugin.
Regards,
Unfortunately, the message is generated by the "plazart" system plugin and does not have any specific link to HikaShop.
So we are not able to provide any help for that ; because it entirely related to that system plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds