- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
problem migrating from starter to business pack
- Graphicstyle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #223004
by Graphicstyle
problem migrating from starter to business pack was created by Graphicstyle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.graphicstyle.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 9.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning
JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected.
Warning: Failed to move file!
Error
Unable to read archive
Unable to find install package
Hi
I have a big problem upgrading from the fre starter pack to the business pack that I just purchased.
As far as I can see, I should be able to just upload the business pack file onto of my starter, but I get error messages.
Do I need some kind of a update file instead of the full version? What do I need to do to get this update to work?
Kind regards
Birgitte Skyum
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 9.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning
JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected.
Warning: Failed to move file!
Error
Unable to read archive
Unable to find install package
Hi
I have a big problem upgrading from the fre starter pack to the business pack that I just purchased.
As far as I can see, I should be able to just upload the business pack file onto of my starter, but I get error messages.
Do I need some kind of a update file instead of the full version? What do I need to do to get this update to work?
Kind regards
Birgitte Skyum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #223020
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem migrating from starter to business pack
Hi,
Please try to download the ZIP version of HikaShop Business.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
If the ZIP version also failed ; best would be to perform an "install by FTP"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Please try to download the ZIP version of HikaShop Business.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
If the ZIP version also failed ; best would be to perform an "install by FTP"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds