- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Can someone help?
10 years 10 months ago #223037
by dsg
Can someone help? was created by dsg
I have the latest of Joomla and hikashop how do you add price by size say $3.00 for default and different sides bigger being more I don't see how to do it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223068
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can someone help?
You can use a characteristic with the different sizes as values, and then set the price for each variant of the product:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223156
by dsg
Replied by dsg on topic Can someone help?
Will you go to my website I'm trying to build and click on cartoons then the popeye to go to the cart. This is decals I'm needing it just like this but on the size go up in price on each one I have not found out how to do it call all of these are all together in the variants menu. I really don't like the way it does I can price the size because the color is in the same line. I have attached a screen shot how do i price the size and not the color its all in same area can someone tell me how to do the dropdown boxes where i can do prices separate fro size to color. 
www.dsgcentral.com
www.dsgcentral.com
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by dsg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can someone help?
Hi,
I don't understand your problem.
On your screenshot, you can see the edit (pencil) icon for each variant. Click on it and you'll see the edition interface for the variant. Then, enter the price you want in the price field and save the variant. Just do that for each variant and that will do it.
I don't understand your problem.
On your screenshot, you can see the edit (pencil) icon for each variant. Click on it and you'll see the edition interface for the variant. Then, enter the price you want in the price field and save the variant. Just do that for each variant and that will do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds