- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
how can I change default country in registration
10 years 9 months ago #223218
by lfidler
how can I change default country in registration was created by lfidler
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.jimfidler.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
on the checkout page in registration the default country is france, how can I change that?
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
on the checkout page in registration the default country is france, how can I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how can I change default country in registration
Hi,
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields, edit your address_country custom field and change its default value.
Go in the menu Display>Custom fields, edit your address_country custom field and change its default value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223265
by lfidler
Replied by lfidler on topic how can I change default country in registration
Thank you - I tried that but the country still says 'france' I changed it to Canada... any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223266
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how can I change default country in registration
Hi,
Regards,
Please do not forget to save the custom field in order to store the new default value in the address_country field.Go in the menu Display>Custom fields, edit your address_country custom field and change its default value.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds