- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Fatal error after clicking from product module
10 years 9 months ago #224436
by amadeusny
Fatal error after clicking from product module was created by amadeusny
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/amadeusn/public_html/CLUBAMADEUSNY.COM/templates/tz_semona_2/layouts/default.php on line 21
Getting this error : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/amadeusn/public_html/CLUBAMADEUSNY.COM/templates/tz_semona_2/layouts/default.php on line 21
Only when clicking add to cart from a hikashop module. From a hikashop menu page I do not get an error.
At a loss, help appreciated!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/amadeusn/public_html/CLUBAMADEUSNY.COM/templates/tz_semona_2/layouts/default.php on line 21
Getting this error : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/amadeusn/public_html/CLUBAMADEUSNY.COM/templates/tz_semona_2/layouts/default.php on line 21
Only when clicking add to cart from a hikashop module. From a hikashop menu page I do not get an error.
At a loss, help appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224460
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Fatal error after clicking from product module
Hi,
This looks like an issue created by your template which is trying to call an undefined function.
I bet that if you try with the default Joomla template you have no isssues
Please contact your template provider directly.
This looks like an issue created by your template which is trying to call an undefined function.
I bet that if you try with the default Joomla template you have no isssues
Please contact your template provider directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224545
by amadeusny
Replied by amadeusny on topic Fatal error after clicking from product module
I solved it by using sh404SEF plugin
For anyone else having same type of issue where template calls for menu item to render page use sh404sef or joomlas core sef plugin and you can set the add to cart url as an alias to your hikashop checkout menu and problem is fixed. I thought I would have to set an alias for each product but amazingly you only need to do it for one product and all of your add to cart links from any module and any product or button work.
Important, add the non sef url as an alias.
For anyone else having same type of issue where template calls for menu item to render page use sh404sef or joomlas core sef plugin and you can set the add to cart url as an alias to your hikashop checkout menu and problem is fixed. I thought I would have to set an alias for each product but amazingly you only need to do it for one product and all of your add to cart links from any module and any product or button work.
Important, add the non sef url as an alias.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by amadeusny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds