- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade from Starter to Business
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224606
by Roym
Upgrade from Starter to Business was created by Roym
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I'm about to upgrade from the Starter to the Business version. I am wondering if the data already setup will transfer forward to the new version and will the existing orders and customers carry forward.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
I'm about to upgrade from the Starter to the Business version. I am wondering if the data already setup will transfer forward to the new version and will the existing orders and customers carry forward.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224629
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Upgrade from Starter to Business
They will.
I also upgaded from starter to Essential and later to Business. No problems whatsoever.
Good advice, backup your site and than upgrade, so you can go back if anything terrible would happen.
I also upgaded from starter to Essential and later to Business. No problems whatsoever.
Good advice, backup your site and than upgrade, so you can go back if anything terrible would happen.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224608
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Upgrade from Starter to Business
Hi,
See first question in the "install / update" section of the F.A.Q.
Just click on the question to display the answer.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
See first question in the "install / update" section of the F.A.Q.
Just click on the question to display the answer.
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds