- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Update version hikashop
- damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #225479
by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
Update version hikashop was created by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop version Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : update invalid extension
update hikashop Error update invalid extension
attach image
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : update invalid extension
update hikashop Error update invalid extension
attach image
We removed your credentials for you own safety
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: We removed your credentials for you own safety
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225487
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update version hikashop
Hi,
Please attach your subscription to your website in the "my subscription" page :
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Please attach your subscription to your website in the "my subscription" page :
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226251
by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
Replied by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com on topic Update version hikashop
I update hikashop but there are Error in page of product. The media button the button green is not clickable. The images can not be loaded
attach image
attach image
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226252
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update version hikashop
Hi,
1/ We never asked your credentials.
2/ We never asked you to put your credentials publicly in the forum.
3/ Please understand that even you put your domain as private , it is possible to find it thanks to your screenshots.
4/ If you want to be hacked by giving your admin credentials, that is your right but we can't be responsible.
We already updated one of your messages in the forum but I saw that Mohamed did not warn you about that.
So, I'm doing it right now and I have to tell you that it will be the last time we re-edit one of your message to remove your credentials.
I hope that my message is clear enough.
Regards,
1/ We never asked your credentials.
2/ We never asked you to put your credentials publicly in the forum.
3/ Please understand that even you put your domain as private , it is possible to find it thanks to your screenshots.
4/ If you want to be hacked by giving your admin credentials, that is your right but we can't be responsible.
We already updated one of your messages in the forum but I saw that Mohamed did not warn you about that.
So, I'm doing it right now and I have to tell you that it will be the last time we re-edit one of your message to remove your credentials.
I hope that my message is clear enough.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226253
by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
Replied by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com on topic Update version hikashop
thanks for the clarification!
how to solve the problem of hikashop after upgrading ?
Regards
how to solve the problem of hikashop after upgrading ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update version hikashop
Go in the HikaShop configuration and in the Display tab, change the backend CSS file setting to "default" and that should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #227909
by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com
Replied by damoregiancarlo@gmail.com on topic Update version hikashop
I go in the HikaShop configuration and and the backend CSS file is setting to "default".
the problem is not that. How do you solve ?
the problem is not that. How do you solve ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227917
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update version hikashop
Hi,
Using the default CSS for the HikaShop backend should improve the design.
Now, the "upload" issue is related to a javascript error and I guess that the javascript error is related to the popup.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Using the default CSS for the HikaShop backend should improve the design.
Now, the "upload" issue is related to a javascript error and I guess that the javascript error is related to the popup.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228849
by Elvira
Replied by Elvira on topic Update version hikashop
Hello
In November 2015 I bought HikaShop Essential 2.6.0. I just saw a message:
HikaShop Essential - We did not find a licence attached to your website www.i-winemaker.co ...
And I can not do an update. Why ? How can I attach a license to site? In my account I only can download STARTER, and yet I bought ESSENTIAL
Thanks
In November 2015 I bought HikaShop Essential 2.6.0. I just saw a message:
HikaShop Essential - We did not find a licence attached to your website www.i-winemaker.co ...
And I can not do an update. Why ? How can I attach a license to site? In my account I only can download STARTER, and yet I bought ESSENTIAL
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228850
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update version hikashop
Hi,
Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website, and there you'll have a field to enter your website URL for your subscription. Do that, and then click on the "purge cache" button of your Joomla updater and you'll be able to update.
Note however that there is no purchase on our end for the username Elvira nor any order.
So you must have done your purchase with another user account. Please make sure that you're logged in with the username which did the purchase or you won't have access to your subscription.
Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website, and there you'll have a field to enter your website URL for your subscription. Do that, and then click on the "purge cache" button of your Joomla updater and you'll be able to update.
Note however that there is no purchase on our end for the username Elvira nor any order.
So you must have done your purchase with another user account. Please make sure that you're logged in with the username which did the purchase or you won't have access to your subscription.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds