- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Issue updating from 2.5 - 2.6
- 1866nippers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #225874
by 1866nippers
Issue updating from 2.5 - 2.6 was created by 1866nippers
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 Component not found.
( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: en-US in /home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 30
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0847 20464360 JErrorPage::render( ) ../page.php:0
2 0.0850 20539872 JDocumentError->render( ) ../page.php:61
3 0.0851 20541544 JDocumentError->_loadTemplate( ) ../error.php:113
4 0.0853 20686816 require_once( '/home/user/public_html/example.com/templates/protostar/error.php' ) ../error.php:142
5 0.0866 20981104 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer( ) ../error.php:127
6 0.0869 21017280 JDocumentRendererModules->render( ) ../html.php:411
7 0.0962 21769784 JDocumentRendererModule->render( ) ../modules.php:43
8 0.0963 21774272 JModuleHelper::renderModule( ) ../module.php:103
9 0.0980 21843576 include( '/home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/mod_falang.php' ) ../helper.php:190
10 0.0987 22021336 modFaLangHelper::getList( ) ../mod_falang.php:25
( ! ) Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 30
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0847 20464360 JErrorPage::render( ) ../page.php:0
2 0.0850 20539872 JDocumentError->render( ) ../page.php:61
3 0.0851 20541544 JDocumentError->_loadTemplate( ) ../error.php:113
4 0.0853 20686816 require_once( '/home/user1/public_html/example.com/templates/protostar/error.php' ) ../error.php:142
5 0.0866 20981104 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer( ) ../error.php:127
6 0.0869 21017280 JDocumentRendererModules->render( ) ../html.php:411
7 0.0962 21769784 JDocumentRendererModule->render( ) ../modules.php:43
8 0.0963 21774272 JModuleHelper::renderModule( ) ../module.php:103
9 0.0980 21843576 include( '/home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/mod_falang.php' ) ../helper.php:190
10 0.0987 22021336 modFaLangHelper::getList( ) ../mod_falang.php:25
Vietnamese
English
______________________________________________________
The requested page can't be found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page
______________________________________________________________________________
I can not update HikaShop from version 2.5 to 2.6.
I try to update by using either a tar or zip using the Upload Package File technique.
I am then directed to a front end 404 component not found page.
I also can not access the HikaShop configuration screen. I get what appears to be an unstyled HikaShp admin area.
Note..
I unpublished the Falang language switcher and the errors go away but still get a 404 Component not found error.
Thank You
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 Component not found.
( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: en-US in /home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 30
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0847 20464360 JErrorPage::render( ) ../page.php:0
2 0.0850 20539872 JDocumentError->render( ) ../page.php:61
3 0.0851 20541544 JDocumentError->_loadTemplate( ) ../error.php:113
4 0.0853 20686816 require_once( '/home/user/public_html/example.com/templates/protostar/error.php' ) ../error.php:142
5 0.0866 20981104 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer( ) ../error.php:127
6 0.0869 21017280 JDocumentRendererModules->render( ) ../html.php:411
7 0.0962 21769784 JDocumentRendererModule->render( ) ../modules.php:43
8 0.0963 21774272 JModuleHelper::renderModule( ) ../module.php:103
9 0.0980 21843576 include( '/home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/mod_falang.php' ) ../helper.php:190
10 0.0987 22021336 modFaLangHelper::getList( ) ../mod_falang.php:25
( ! ) Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/helper.php on line 30
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0847 20464360 JErrorPage::render( ) ../page.php:0
2 0.0850 20539872 JDocumentError->render( ) ../page.php:61
3 0.0851 20541544 JDocumentError->_loadTemplate( ) ../error.php:113
4 0.0853 20686816 require_once( '/home/user1/public_html/example.com/templates/protostar/error.php' ) ../error.php:142
5 0.0866 20981104 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer( ) ../error.php:127
6 0.0869 21017280 JDocumentRendererModules->render( ) ../html.php:411
7 0.0962 21769784 JDocumentRendererModule->render( ) ../modules.php:43
8 0.0963 21774272 JModuleHelper::renderModule( ) ../module.php:103
9 0.0980 21843576 include( '/home/user1/public_html/example.com/modules/mod_falang/mod_falang.php' ) ../helper.php:190
10 0.0987 22021336 modFaLangHelper::getList( ) ../mod_falang.php:25
Vietnamese
English
______________________________________________________
The requested page can't be found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page
______________________________________________________________________________
I can not update HikaShop from version 2.5 to 2.6.
I try to update by using either a tar or zip using the Upload Package File technique.
I am then directed to a front end 404 component not found page.
I also can not access the HikaShop configuration screen. I get what appears to be an unstyled HikaShp admin area.
Note..
I unpublished the Falang language switcher and the errors go away but still get a 404 Component not found error.
Thank You
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by 1866nippers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #225888
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Issue updating from 2.5 - 2.6
Hello,
That's weird, did you changed something else regarding your menus/database/translation file or even in your SEF configuration ?
Can you download the last version of Hikashop through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
That's weird, did you changed something else regarding your menus/database/translation file or even in your SEF configuration ?
Can you download the last version of Hikashop through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 1866nippers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #225944
by 1866nippers
Replied by 1866nippers on topic Issue updating from 2.5 - 2.6
Hello
The website was built on a different server while in development, then moved to another server for a few finishing touches and to go live. Could there be a bad location for a file that is associated with the update?
We have made no modifications to coding, if that's what you mean by changes?
I have SEO settings "Search Engine Friendly URLs" and " Use URL Rewriting" in the on position. Tested in off position and it does the same thing.
UPDATE:-- With the above settings off I am able to access the HikaShop Configuration area. Those setting will need to be in the on position while live though. I now can access the configuration screen with the above settings in the on position. Not sure why, all I did was turn them on and off.
I tested the zip on a different website. It works fine.
I also updated other components with no issues after the move such as Akeeba backup and JCE Editor.
As you probably noticed the website is in private mode but I could get you access.
The website was built on a different server while in development, then moved to another server for a few finishing touches and to go live. Could there be a bad location for a file that is associated with the update?
We have made no modifications to coding, if that's what you mean by changes?
I have SEO settings "Search Engine Friendly URLs" and " Use URL Rewriting" in the on position. Tested in off position and it does the same thing.
UPDATE:-- With the above settings off I am able to access the HikaShop Configuration area. Those setting will need to be in the on position while live though. I now can access the configuration screen with the above settings in the on position. Not sure why, all I did was turn them on and off.
I tested the zip on a different website. It works fine.
I also updated other components with no issues after the move such as Akeeba backup and JCE Editor.
As you probably noticed the website is in private mode but I could get you access.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by 1866nippers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226206
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issue updating from 2.5 - 2.6
Hi,
Your issue seams related to write permission issues.
If the installation cannot write (update) all files, if some folder are in "read only" ; the update will be just partial and it could generate some side effects.
If the problem is related to the "execution time" limit, you can try the install by FTP, so the "tar.gz / zip" extract won't be required and it will need less time to perform the installation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Your issue seams related to write permission issues.
If the installation cannot write (update) all files, if some folder are in "read only" ; the update will be just partial and it could generate some side effects.
If the problem is related to the "execution time" limit, you can try the install by FTP, so the "tar.gz / zip" extract won't be required and it will need less time to perform the installation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1866nippers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 1866nippers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226249
by 1866nippers
Replied by 1866nippers on topic Issue updating from 2.5 - 2.6
Thank you
The second solution, solved the issue. I was not getting any errors, so I had not tried or thought about execution times being the issue.
I had checked file permissions so I was sure it was not that.
So the issue is solved and the web site has successfully upgraded to version 2.6.1
Thank You again.
The second solution, solved the issue. I was not getting any errors, so I had not tried or thought about execution times being the issue.
I had checked file permissions so I was sure it was not that.
So the issue is solved and the web site has successfully upgraded to version 2.6.1
Thank You again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds