- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't install Hikashop Business
10 years 8 months ago #226168
by dieda12
Can't install Hikashop Business was created by dieda12
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Component not found
Hi,
I have purchased Hikashop Business and I need help with the installation (I've read that it should be included with the business version). I have filled the contact form but I've not received an answer yet, so I try here.
I have migrated a site from Joomla! 2.5.4 and Hikashop Business 1.5.8 to Joomla! 3.4.8 (on a demo copy). Hikashop 1.5.8 is currently disabled because it is not compatible with Joomla! 3.x.
My idea is to install the new version of Hikashop retrieving all the data (products, categories, custom fields, falang translations, etc...) from the old version.
Anyhow, at the moment I can't install the new component: the installation breaks and it states "Component not found".
Can you give me assistance? I can provide credentials to access the demo site.
Thanks
Elena
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Component not found
Hi,
I have purchased Hikashop Business and I need help with the installation (I've read that it should be included with the business version). I have filled the contact form but I've not received an answer yet, so I try here.
I have migrated a site from Joomla! 2.5.4 and Hikashop Business 1.5.8 to Joomla! 3.4.8 (on a demo copy). Hikashop 1.5.8 is currently disabled because it is not compatible with Joomla! 3.x.
My idea is to install the new version of Hikashop retrieving all the data (products, categories, custom fields, falang translations, etc...) from the old version.
Anyhow, at the moment I can't install the new component: the installation breaks and it states "Component not found".
Can you give me assistance? I can provide credentials to access the demo site.
Thanks
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #226173
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't install Hikashop Business
Hello Elena,
Checking that documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
A solution can be to install it via FTP.
Checking that documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
A solution can be to install it via FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds