- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't create Brands
10 years 8 months ago #226198
by angagu
Can't create Brands was created by angagu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.4
I installed the starter version and I can not create brands, I redirected to the category menu. I downloaded the installation package from the web this morning directly.
I tried to uninstall the store, delete tables database and reinstall the store. Keep going the same.
What's going on?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.4
I installed the starter version and I can not create brands, I redirected to the category menu. I downloaded the installation package from the web this morning directly.
I tried to uninstall the store, delete tables database and reinstall the store. Keep going the same.
What's going on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't create Brands
Hi,
I've tried on my end but I don't have the problem.
I also tried on our demo website and it works fine.
Are you able to reproduce on our demo website ?
What exacts steps do you do to reach that ?
I've tried on my end but I don't have the problem.
I also tried on our demo website and it works fine.
Are you able to reproduce on our demo website ?
What exacts steps do you do to reach that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds