- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop went from Business to Starter with update
10 years 8 months ago #226855
by serickson
HikaShop went from Business to Starter with update was created by serickson
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
Help! I recently updated Hikashop, and when I did so, it reverted back to HikaShop Starter, even though I have a license for HikaShop Business (purchased back in January 2013). I have lost a lot of functionality that is critical to my site. How can I get my Business version back?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
Help! I recently updated Hikashop, and when I did so, it reverted back to HikaShop Starter, even though I have a license for HikaShop Business (purchased back in January 2013). I have lost a lot of functionality that is critical to my site. How can I get my Business version back?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226866
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop went from Business to Starter with update
Hi,
Regarding your current account, you have an HikaShop Business license which is currently active.
It means that you can download HikaShop Business in the "my subscriptions" page.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Regarding your current account, you have an HikaShop Business license which is currently active.
It means that you can download HikaShop Business in the "my subscriptions" page.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds