- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
mobile viewing
10 years 8 months ago #227645
by jgold502
mobile viewing was created by jgold502
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ilsindustriallight.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 43.0.1 mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
hello,
I am trying to have a better mobile experience for my website visitors, i notice that when someone visits my site it does not change the products to 1 row, it is 2 rows, this in fine on PC, i did notice you sell themes, I like this one
www.templaza.com/jollyness-business-joomla-template/528.html , If i purchase this does the mobile version scale better? the one I am using is Voxel from rockettheme. or maybe i have some setting incorrect.
I searched your documentation under word mobile and found nothing relevant
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 43.0.1 mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
hello,
I am trying to have a better mobile experience for my website visitors, i notice that when someone visits my site it does not change the products to 1 row, it is 2 rows, this in fine on PC, i did notice you sell themes, I like this one
www.templaza.com/jollyness-business-joomla-template/528.html , If i purchase this does the mobile version scale better? the one I am using is Voxel from rockettheme. or maybe i have some setting incorrect.
I searched your documentation under word mobile and found nothing relevant
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227646
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic mobile viewing
Hi,
HikaShop does not have any "mobile" version but it does not a "bootstrap design" which allow to use "bootstrap 2" (and only 2) and so, have a responsive design.
You can read more here :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
HikaShop does not have any "mobile" version but it does not a "bootstrap design" which allow to use "bootstrap 2" (and only 2) and so, have a responsive design.
You can read more here :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds