- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
New order is created when cancel in paypal...
10 years 8 months ago #227928
by melprok
New order is created when cancel in paypal... was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi,
If in paypal I cancel, and return to the site, and click Finish again, I have a new order.
How I can manage that?
Thanks,
Jose
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi,
If in paypal I cancel, and return to the site, and click Finish again, I have a new order.
How I can manage that?
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227939
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New order is created when cancel in paypal...
Hi,
No.
The order is already created before the user redirection (to paypal).
It is a paypal requirement to have an order id (to be able to confirm it afterwards).
So, even if the user pay it or cancel it.. The order is already created.
You'll be able to find dozen of thread talking about that.
Regards,
No.
The order is already created before the user redirection (to paypal).
It is a paypal requirement to have an order id (to be able to confirm it afterwards).
So, even if the user pay it or cancel it.. The order is already created.
You'll be able to find dozen of thread talking about that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231395
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic New order is created when cancel in paypal...
Ok, Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds