- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
10 years 7 months ago #229728
by lafra002
Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1 was created by lafra002
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mfvr.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (latest)
Hi,
I have a business subscription for HikaShop. When I try to update to version 2.6.1, I get a blank page after installing the package, and Hikashop is not updated. I have the latest Joomla version.
Could you assist? Thanks!
Jeff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (latest)
Hi,
I have a business subscription for HikaShop. When I try to update to version 2.6.1, I get a blank page after installing the package, and Hikashop is not updated. I have the latest Joomla version.
Could you assist? Thanks!
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229737
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
Hi,
Please check that documentation page first :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Please check that documentation page first :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229787
by lafra002
Replied by lafra002 on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
Thanks,
when I set the error reporting to development mode: I get the following:
Fout
Unable to read archive
Kan geen installatiepakket vinden (translated: can not find an installation package)
When I try to install via local (FTP), it gives the same error.
when I set the error reporting to development mode: I get the following:
Fout
Unable to read archive
Kan geen installatiepakket vinden (translated: can not find an installation package)
When I try to install via local (FTP), it gives the same error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229842
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
I had the same problem, turned out to be a file permission on the server so I would suggest to check that first.
Rene
Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229843
by lafra002
Replied by lafra002 on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
File permissions are all in order. Furthermore, I had no problem updating HikaShop or other components before.
Others are still updating correctly
Others are still updating correctly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229846
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
I know, as I said same problem.
I did spend half a day downloading and unpacking Hikashop installations, turning error reporting on and off, uploading with FTP etc.
Other installations did update just fine, but that will not say that they write at the same location as the Hikashop installation.
In the end I just did a chown and chgrp for the complete www folder and all was well again.
Rene
I did spend half a day downloading and unpacking Hikashop installations, turning error reporting on and off, uploading with FTP etc.
Other installations did update just fine, but that will not say that they write at the same location as the Hikashop installation.
In the end I just did a chown and chgrp for the complete www folder and all was well again.
Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229852
by lafra002
Replied by lafra002 on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
OK thanks, but still not a 'solution'. The installation of the component should just work. Therefore I would like to await a response of one of the admins to assist.
Thanks anyway!
Edit: fixed it. The homepath of the FTP-layer was not correctly set in configuration.php... my bad
Thanks anyway!
Edit: fixed it. The homepath of the FTP-layer was not correctly set in configuration.php... my bad
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by lafra002.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229857
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop not updating to 2.6.1
Hi,
So, all good ?
Regards,
So, all good ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds