- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Different pricing
10 years 7 months ago #230426
by nigel1809
Different pricing was created by nigel1809
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
I have affiliate links to products that are annual and monthly (hosting is monthly and domains are annual). If i change the Language file 'PER_UNIT' field it only gives me the option to add either 'monthly' or 'annually'. Can this be done?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
I have affiliate links to products that are annual and monthly (hosting is monthly and domains are annual). If i change the Language file 'PER_UNIT' field it only gives me the option to add either 'monthly' or 'annually'. Can this be done?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230442
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different pricing
Hi,
Please read the section 'I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?' of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
Please read the section 'I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?' of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: nigel1809
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230537
by nigel1809
Replied by nigel1809 on topic Different pricing
Worked perfectly. Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds