- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
2.6.1 update has caused alphauserpoints problem
10 years 7 months ago #231067
by hexcodc
2.6.1 update has caused alphauserpoints problem was created by hexcodc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.55
Hi,
After updating to 2.6.1, the alphauserpoints becomes problematic. Firstly, the uninstall feature associated with the alphauserpoints component is gone (see the two attached pictures).
The second more serious problem happens to editing the point transaction, such as changing the points, adding the expiry date. After pressing the Save and Close button, the point transaction is gone rather than saved and updated. I am not sure if there is other problems as I just don't discover.
The second problem seems to be solved after I uninstall the alphauserpoints component (via the extension -manage).
My question is that do you have a fix to it or uninstall and install is the only way to solve.
Regards,
Gary
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.55
Hi,
After updating to 2.6.1, the alphauserpoints becomes problematic. Firstly, the uninstall feature associated with the alphauserpoints component is gone (see the two attached pictures).
The second more serious problem happens to editing the point transaction, such as changing the points, adding the expiry date. After pressing the Save and Close button, the point transaction is gone rather than saved and updated. I am not sure if there is other problems as I just don't discover.
The second problem seems to be solved after I uninstall the alphauserpoints component (via the extension -manage).
My question is that do you have a fix to it or uninstall and install is the only way to solve.
Regards,
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231068
by hexcodc
Replied by hexcodc on topic 2.6.1 update has caused alphauserpoints problem
The attached pictures are below
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2.6.1 update has caused alphauserpoints problem
Hi,
1. The menu items is something handled by Joomla.
I suppose that there is a problem with the data structure of the menu items.
Try the "rebuild" button of the Joomla menu manager and install again AlphaUserPoints, or do it before the install of the update of HikaShop (if you can go back to the situation before the update).
2. I don't think that the problem comes from the update of HikaShop. I don't see why ? HikaShop doesn't interact with AUP when you edit a point transaction. So it's a problem of AUP. If uninstalling/installing AUP solves the issue, then I guess it's a good solution.
1. The menu items is something handled by Joomla.
I suppose that there is a problem with the data structure of the menu items.
Try the "rebuild" button of the Joomla menu manager and install again AlphaUserPoints, or do it before the install of the update of HikaShop (if you can go back to the situation before the update).
2. I don't think that the problem comes from the update of HikaShop. I don't see why ? HikaShop doesn't interact with AUP when you edit a point transaction. So it's a problem of AUP. If uninstalling/installing AUP solves the issue, then I guess it's a good solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds