- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Changes in checkout after update
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #231479
by Scheinbacher
Changes in checkout after update was created by Scheinbacher
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.falkenacrylic.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi
I have update hikashop to 2.6.1 and found this changes at the checkout:
-HIKA_FINALIZE instead of "Place your order"
-"Free shipping" shows up for pickup.
Where can I please change those?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi
I have update hikashop to 2.6.1 and found this changes at the checkout:
-HIKA_FINALIZE instead of "Place your order"
-"Free shipping" shows up for pickup.
Where can I please change those?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changes in checkout after update
Hi,
These come from your translation file which doesn't contain the HIKA_FINALIZE and has "Free shipping" for the translation of FREE_SHIPPING.
Add overrides for these translations and that will fix it:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
These come from your translation file which doesn't contain the HIKA_FINALIZE and has "Free shipping" for the translation of FREE_SHIPPING.
Add overrides for these translations and that will fix it:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds