- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
Upgrade from starter to essentials
10 years 7 months ago #232127
by phiddius
Upgrade from starter to essentials was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : internal server error 500
Hi,
I'm getting "internal server error 500"
I checked all the write permissions - they're all good.
my Hikashop stopped working after the attempted upgrade, I am now deleting the whole site and using an akeeba backup from this morning, before I attempt the upgrade again, what could be the possible problems ?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : internal server error 500
Hi,
I'm getting "internal server error 500"
I checked all the write permissions - they're all good.
my Hikashop stopped working after the attempted upgrade, I am now deleting the whole site and using an akeeba backup from this morning, before I attempt the upgrade again, what could be the possible problems ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #232144
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Upgrade from starter to essentials
SOLVED
I had hikashop installed in a sub-folder, I think .. it needs to be in root (Public_html) to allow the upgrade,
I reinstalled in root,
I unzipped the upgrade files locally,
uploaded them into tmp,
then installed from folder
worked, but it might be worth checking if there is an error updating to subfolders
I had hikashop installed in a sub-folder, I think .. it needs to be in root (Public_html) to allow the upgrade,
I reinstalled in root,
I unzipped the upgrade files locally,
uploaded them into tmp,
then installed from folder
worked, but it might be worth checking if there is an error updating to subfolders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #232134
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Upgrade from starter to essentials
Hello,
You should probably try to install it via FTP as it's described on the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...o-install.html#blank
You should probably try to install it via FTP as it's described on the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...o-install.html#blank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238095
by Tigers!
Replied by Tigers! on topic Upgrade from starter to essentials
I have downloaded the essentials v.26.1 as a zip file on my local machine.
Is it possible to install to a remote Joomla instance?
My details are as follows
HP Version 5.6.20
Web Server LiteSpeed
WebServer to PHP Interface litespeed
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.5.1 Stable [ Unicorn ] 05-April-2016 22:45 GMT
Is it possible to install to a remote Joomla instance?
My details are as follows
HP Version 5.6.20
Web Server LiteSpeed
WebServer to PHP Interface litespeed
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.5.1 Stable [ Unicorn ] 05-April-2016 22:45 GMT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 days ago #251288
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Upgrade from starter to essentials
Hi,
To install HikaShop on a remote Joomla instance, you just need to use the Joomla extension manager and upload the package for installation (like any other plugin or component for Joomla).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-how-to-install.html
Regards,
To install HikaShop on a remote Joomla instance, you just need to use the Joomla extension manager and upload the package for installation (like any other plugin or component for Joomla).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-how-to-install.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds