- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Payment without registration
10 years 6 months ago #232379
by patmiami
Payment without registration was created by patmiami
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome latest
Hi,
I want user to be able to paid without having to validate their email address but I do something wrong somewhere because it doesn't work. People still need to validate email and then come back to the site to finish the order.
Also, on payment page, the page freeze and nothing happen. I received a lot of email from users telling me that they are stuck on payment page.
Need help please.
I have attached 2 screens shot from my payment workflow.
Thanks for your help !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome latest
Hi,
I want user to be able to paid without having to validate their email address but I do something wrong somewhere because it doesn't work. People still need to validate email and then come back to the site to finish the order.
Also, on payment page, the page freeze and nothing happen. I received a lot of email from users telling me that they are stuck on payment page.
Need help please.
I have attached 2 screens shot from my payment workflow.
Thanks for your help !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment without registration
Hi,
1. That's a setting of Joomla not HikaShop. You need to go in the Joomla user manager options page and turn off the user account validation setting.
2. The checkout is working fine as far as I can see. However, you should change the "auto select shipping and payment methods" setting of the Checkout tab to "yes" so that the payment method is automatically preselected. Otherwise, people don't understand that they have to click on the "PayPal" button to go to the next step.
1. That's a setting of Joomla not HikaShop. You need to go in the Joomla user manager options page and turn off the user account validation setting.
2. The checkout is working fine as far as I can see. However, you should change the "auto select shipping and payment methods" setting of the Checkout tab to "yes" so that the payment method is automatically preselected. Otherwise, people don't understand that they have to click on the "PayPal" button to go to the next step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232494
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic Payment without registration
Hi Nicolas,
It's working fine now!
Thanks for your answer.
It's working fine now!
Thanks for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds