Skip to main content

Cannot see product on frontend but r present in db

More
10 years 6 months ago #232380 by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5

I m running on Hika shop business.
I had some problems with joomla core files hence I deleted the joomla and reinstalled it on some DATABASE .
So now I can see products in backend in db bt can't find it in front end.
Help needed asap

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #232383 by nicolas
Hi,

Hard to say anything without more information.
Did you create/enable a menu item via the joomla menu manager to access a products listing ?
How are configured the HikaShop settings of the menu item ? Could you do some screenshot of the settings ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum