- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
images upload failed
- Amadeuslaca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #232496
by Amadeuslaca
images upload failed was created by Amadeuslaca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6 => 3.4.8.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi Team!
I updated my site (Hikashop 2.3.x - 2.6.1) and now I can not upload a photo of the product,
As if it does not work on the upload button
What should I do?
rbike.hu/administrator
user: admin
pw: rajkai
Hi Team!
I updated my site (Hikashop 2.3.x - 2.6.1) and now I can not upload a photo of the product,
As if it does not work on the upload button
What should I do?
Thank you for your help!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6 => 3.4.8.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi Team!
I updated my site (Hikashop 2.3.x - 2.6.1) and now I can not upload a photo of the product,
As if it does not work on the upload button
What should I do?
rbike.hu/administrator
user: admin
pw: rajkai
Hi Team!
I updated my site (Hikashop 2.3.x - 2.6.1) and now I can not upload a photo of the product,
As if it does not work on the upload button
What should I do?
Thank you for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic images upload failed
Hi,
It's probably because of that bug in the Joomla popup system:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337
Apply the patch and it should help. If not, please provide a screenshot of the product edition page and look at the javascript console of your browser on that page for any javascript error which could be responsible for that problem.
You can also try changing the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "Vex" a popup system we integrated in the latest version of HikaShop to circumvent such issues.
It's probably because of that bug in the Joomla popup system:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337
Apply the patch and it should help. If not, please provide a screenshot of the product edition page and look at the javascript console of your browser on that page for any javascript error which could be responsible for that problem.
You can also try changing the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "Vex" a popup system we integrated in the latest version of HikaShop to circumvent such issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amadeuslaca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds