- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Changing Layout Of Product Page
10 years 6 months ago #234378
by fan4chevy
Changing Layout Of Product Page was created by fan4chevy
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I want to customize the product page, title size, color, button colors, text, item positions, where and how do I do this?
Charles
Hi,
I want to customize the product page, title size, color, button colors, text, item positions, where and how do I do this?
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing Layout Of Product Page
Hi,
You can edit the file show_default via the menu Display>Views.
I also invite you to read this page which contains interesting information about layout customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can edit the file show_default via the menu Display>Views.
I also invite you to read this page which contains interesting information about layout customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236414
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Changing Layout Of Product Page
Hi,
After reviewing the code mentioned, I still was unable to find how to increase just the product page title color, txt size and style.
Also was unable to figure out how to change the button color.
Please see attached image
After reviewing the code mentioned, I still was unable to find how to increase just the product page title color, txt size and style.
Also was unable to figure out how to change the button color.
Please see attached image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236486
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Changing Layout Of Product Page
Hello,
For your needs I suggest you to use/modify your Css code, for customize your product page via your Css, have a look on this link, here .
Note : I advice you to edit your Css file at the end, later that will be easier to find and correct it.
To learn more about Css code and their properties, I invite you to read this source, here and maybe more especially this one for text and color, and this one for your background-color.
Hope that will help you.
Regards,
For your needs I suggest you to use/modify your Css code, for customize your product page via your Css, have a look on this link, here .
Note : I advice you to edit your Css file at the end, later that will be easier to find and correct it.
To learn more about Css code and their properties, I invite you to read this source, here and maybe more especially this one for text and color, and this one for your background-color.
Hope that will help you.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds