- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Move Product Name To Above Price
10 years 6 months ago #234513
by fan4chevy
Move Product Name To Above Price was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
On the product page I am trying to move the Title aka product name to above the pricing. I was able to do this in the product listing page but not successful in the actual product page.
How do I change its size, font and move it to above pricing?
Thank you,
Charles
On the product page I am trying to move the Title aka product name to above the pricing. I was able to do this in the product listing page but not successful in the actual product page.
How do I change its size, font and move it to above pricing?
Thank you,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
Hi,
Copy/paste the code displaying the product_name at the beginning of the right part div content and that will do it.
The size can be changed with simple CSS on the element around the name. If you search a bit with Firebug, you'll find the class to use in your CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Copy/paste the code displaying the product_name at the beginning of the right part div content and that will do it.
The size can be changed with simple CSS on the element around the name. If you search a bit with Firebug, you'll find the class to use in your CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234548
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
Is this area edited in this file: show_default via the menu Display>Views
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
That's right. It's the show_default view file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236909
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
hi,
I have tried copying and pasting the title to above the price but each time it does not move over to that area. I am in show_default. Is this correct?
Can you explain more how to move the title maybe show me the code?
Thank you so much.
I have tried copying and pasting the title to above the price but each time it does not move over to that area. I am in show_default. Is this correct?
Can you explain more how to move the title maybe show me the code?
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236928
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
Hi,
It don't don't see any change on the product page it's either:
- that you have some caching activated on your website
- that you're editing the view file for another template than the template you're using on the frontend
- that you're not using show_default but another product page layout (show_reversed, or show_tabular). It is based on what you selected in the "layout on product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
It don't don't see any change on the product page it's either:
- that you have some caching activated on your website
- that you're editing the view file for another template than the template you're using on the frontend
- that you're not using show_default but another product page layout (show_reversed, or show_tabular). It is based on what you selected in the "layout on product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236957
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
I had it as show_tubular. Is that not best? I kind of like the tabs look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236969
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move Product Name To Above Price
Hi,
No, it's totally fine. It's just that I didn't know what you had and so I supposed that you didn't had changed it from the default one.
No, it's totally fine. It's just that I didn't know what you had and so I supposed that you didn't had changed it from the default one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds