- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors
10 years 6 months ago #235089
by ericvu
Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors was created by ericvu
Hello,
When I Update HikaShop 2.3.2 to 2.6.1
hikashop_products_pagination hikashop_products_pagination_bottom
All change to
<ul>
<li>
<li>
not work on a line.
css nothing change.
just update and show #
Can help me fix
Thanks!
When I Update HikaShop 2.3.2 to 2.6.1
hikashop_products_pagination hikashop_products_pagination_bottom
All change to
<ul>
<li>
<li>
not work on a line.
css nothing change.
just update and show #
Can help me fix
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors
Hi,
That's actually because of your Joomla template. Before HikaShop wasn't compatible with pagination overrides in templates but now it is. If you don't want that, you need to rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php to something else via FTP in order to deactivate the override.
That's actually because of your Joomla template. Before HikaShop wasn't compatible with pagination overrides in templates but now it is. If you don't want that, you need to rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php to something else via FTP in order to deactivate the override.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericvu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235469
by ericvu
Replied by ericvu on topic Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors
Thank Nicolas I understand my trouble allready
file pagination in my temlpate it's okey
file override mytemplate/html//com_hikashop/product/listing_div.php
last time i change something but now i can't remember
i don't see the hikashop call override on my template
how to make override like old hikashop
can show me, please
thanks Nicolas.
file pagination in my temlpate it's okey
file override mytemplate/html//com_hikashop/product/listing_div.php
last time i change something but now i can't remember
i don't see the hikashop call override on my template
how to make override like old hikashop
can show me, please
thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235485
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to change.
Do you have the pagination.php file in your template ? Did you try renaming it ?
I also don't know what you changed last time so I can't tell you what it was unfortunately.
You can find documentation on the view override system here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to change.
Do you have the pagination.php file in your template ? Did you try renaming it ?
I also don't know what you changed last time so I can't tell you what it was unfortunately.
You can find documentation on the view override system here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236497
by ericvu
Replied by ericvu on topic Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors
Hi,
Yes, I change pagination.php file in my template and pagination show inline block look like default by hikashop not same before.
but, I want after update hikashop don't show like this
<ul>
<li>
<li>
<li>
I want show inline block like old hikashop same CSS.
I don't know some thing have change on hikashop update and can't get my pagination.php on my template.
Yes, I change pagination.php file in my template and pagination show inline block look like default by hikashop not same before.
but, I want after update hikashop don't show like this
<ul>
<li>
<li>
<li>
I want show inline block like old hikashop same CSS.
I don't know some thing have change on hikashop update and can't get my pagination.php on my template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop products pagination bottom Errors
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't display the pagination. It's Joomla which does and your template can override that display with its pagination.php file.
HikaShop just asks Joomla to display the pagination.
So if you want to change the display, it's in the pagination.php of your template that you need to do it:
docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...tion_Links_Overrides
HikaShop doesn't display the pagination. It's Joomla which does and your template can override that display with its pagination.php file.
HikaShop just asks Joomla to display the pagination.
So if you want to change the display, it's in the pagination.php of your template that you need to do it:
docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...tion_Links_Overrides
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds