- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Plugins missing in plugins page
10 years 5 months ago #235770
by henrykk
Plugins missing in plugins page was created by henrykk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
I have done all the updates, but it seems that the Hikashop plugins are not showing up in the Hikashop admin
Hikashop/system/plugins is empty, yet the site seems to be working properly after the 2.6.2 update. I am assuming this is incorrect:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
I have done all the updates, but it seems that the Hikashop plugins are not showing up in the Hikashop admin
Hikashop/system/plugins is empty, yet the site seems to be working properly after the 2.6.2 update. I am assuming this is incorrect:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Plugins missing in plugins page
Hi,
The System>Plugins menu is empty by default in HikaShop. It displays instances of HikaShop multiple instance plugins like the "user points" plugin.
The System>Plugins menu is empty by default in HikaShop. It displays instances of HikaShop multiple instance plugins like the "user points" plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: henrykk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds