- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
2.6.2 update
10 years 5 months ago #236591
by areastand
2.6.2 update was created by areastand
-- url of the page with the problem -- : tufregadero.es
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3,5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome
choosing a characteristic problem in time to add to the purchase does not take the correct feature
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3,5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome
choosing a characteristic problem in time to add to the purchase does not take the correct feature
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236652
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic 2.6.2 update
Hello,
To be honest, I don't understand your issue can you add some details about your issue :
- Screenshot (frontend & backend configuration)
- Context action and aim to reach
- Error displayed message (if displayed)
Don't forget, more you help us to understand, better we can help you.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards,
To be honest, I don't understand your issue can you add some details about your issue :
- Screenshot (frontend & backend configuration)
- Context action and aim to reach
- Error displayed message (if displayed)
Don't forget, more you help us to understand, better we can help you.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236657
by areastand
Replied by areastand on topic 2.6.2 update
I send pictures to explain
regards
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2.6.2 update
Hi,
The problem comes from the customization that has been made to the product page layout ('show_tabular' apparently) in your template.
If you rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_tabular.php (or show_default if you're using the default layout) via FTP, it should fix the problem.
I would recommend that you contact your template provider, or the person who made the customization. The problem is that they forgot closing tags at the end of the layout and because of that, the variants data is included in the product page form where normally it isn't. And when that happens, it's the product_id of the last variant which overwrites the product_id of the selected variant and thus you always get the same variant added to the cart, regardless of what you selected.
The problem comes from the customization that has been made to the product page layout ('show_tabular' apparently) in your template.
If you rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_tabular.php (or show_default if you're using the default layout) via FTP, it should fix the problem.
I would recommend that you contact your template provider, or the person who made the customization. The problem is that they forgot closing tags at the end of the layout and because of that, the variants data is included in the product page form where normally it isn't. And when that happens, it's the product_id of the last variant which overwrites the product_id of the selected variant and thus you always get the same variant added to the cart, regardless of what you selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236792
by areastand
Replied by areastand on topic 2.6.2 update
hi nicola
I changed my template and follow the problem, I think it is problem in the original programming (show_tabular) not open and close properly tag, affecting only the new update joomla, and I think it's a problem of the original package your sight (show_tabular), as I have tried removing the modifications of sight and the problem persists
regards
Carlos Masiello
I changed my template and follow the problem, I think it is problem in the original programming (show_tabular) not open and close properly tag, affecting only the new update joomla, and I think it's a problem of the original package your sight (show_tabular), as I have tried removing the modifications of sight and the problem persists
regards
Carlos Masiello
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236842
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2.6.2 update
Hi,
Here is a screenshot of the HTML with a product with characteristics with the latest version and the tabular layout on the protostar template of Joomla:
take.ms/wVFGc
As you can see, the form of the product page closes, and then you get the bottom area of the product and then the divs of the variants.
But look at the HTML on your website:
take.ms/AVlpt
The bottom area and the variants data divs are enclosed in the form of the product page.
So no, the problem is not by default in HikaShop views. It has to come from the customization you made.
Here is a screenshot of the HTML with a product with characteristics with the latest version and the tabular layout on the protostar template of Joomla:
take.ms/wVFGc
As you can see, the form of the product page closes, and then you get the bottom area of the product and then the divs of the variants.
But look at the HTML on your website:
take.ms/AVlpt
The bottom area and the variants data divs are enclosed in the form of the product page.
So no, the problem is not by default in HikaShop views. It has to come from the customization you made.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236912
by areastand
Replied by areastand on topic 2.6.2 update
hi Nicolas
You could send me the correct file to replace in my template without modification
Thank you
You could send me the correct file to replace in my template without modification
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236914
by areastand
Replied by areastand on topic 2.6.2 update
hi nicolas
I have it resolved I followed your instructions and I could recover thank you very much and sorry
I have it resolved I followed your instructions and I could recover thank you very much and sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds