- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Product Listing Add To Cart Centered
10 years 5 months ago #236753
by fan4chevy
Product Listing Add To Cart Centered was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
On my product listing page the item quantity selector is floating left. I would like it to be centered under title. I checked the CSS front end under configuration/display/css but could not find the item to change.
Can you guide me in how and where I can change the quantity to be centered? Please see attachment,
Charles
On my product listing page the item quantity selector is floating left. I would like it to be centered under title. I checked the CSS front end under configuration/display/css but could not find the item to change.
Can you guide me in how and where I can change the quantity to be centered? Please see attachment,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236849
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Product Listing Add To Cart Centered
Hello,
For your needs I suggest you to custom your Css code, for customize your product page via your Css,
have a look on this link, here .
Note : I advice you to edit and adapt your Css file at the end, later that will be easier to find and correct it.
here, the kind of code, that will center your button :
Maybe, the 50% will be too much or not enough, so adapt it to your needs.
To learn more about Css code and their properties, I invite you to read this source, here .
Hope that will help you.
Regards,
For your needs I suggest you to custom your Css code, for customize your product page via your Css,
have a look on this link, here .
Note : I advice you to edit and adapt your Css file at the end, later that will be easier to find and correct it.
here, the kind of code, that will center your button :
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_div.hikashop_product_quantity_add_to_cart_div.hikashop_product_quantity_add_to_cart_div_regrouped {
margin-left: 50%;
}
To learn more about Css code and their properties, I invite you to read this source, here .
Hope that will help you.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds