- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
customize end message after checkout
10 years 5 months ago #237724
by Yorrd
customize end message after checkout was created by Yorrd
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
Hi, I'm just trying to customize the end message after the checkout. I've tried editing end.php, but I found that this should be changable somewhere else anyways without writing template code.
So I've looked into my payment plugins, but none of those provide an end message field, neither does the hika config. I'm talking about line 14 in end.php (echo $this->html).
Thanks for any advice
Hi, I'm just trying to customize the end message after the checkout. I've tried editing end.php, but I found that this should be changable somewhere else anyways without writing template code.
So I've looked into my payment plugins, but none of those provide an end message field, neither does the hika config. I'm talking about line 14 in end.php (echo $this->html).
Thanks for any advice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237782
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic customize end message after checkout
Hi,
Which payment method are you using ? Generally the end message is displayed by the view "checkout / after_end" but for some specific payment methods which require custom text it is directly in the "/plugins/hikashoppayment/xxx/xxx_end.php" file.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Which payment method are you using ? Generally the end message is displayed by the view "checkout / after_end" but for some specific payment methods which require custom text it is directly in the "/plugins/hikashoppayment/xxx/xxx_end.php" file.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237826
by Yorrd
Replied by Yorrd on topic customize end message after checkout
Hi, I'm using the bank transfer plugin.
I know the after_end file, but shouldn't that be like a joomla message on any next page you visit? I'm talking about the order confirmation - type screen (I think it's the 4th step of the checkout).
I've looked into banktransfer_end.php, but the file is empty while clearly there is something shown.
I know the after_end file, but shouldn't that be like a joomla message on any next page you visit? I'm talking about the order confirmation - type screen (I think it's the 4th step of the checkout).
I've looked into banktransfer_end.php, but the file is empty while clearly there is something shown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #237827
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic customize end message after checkout
Hello,
The "banktransfer_end.php" file isn't supposed to be empty, and I think that it's the appropriate file to edit in your case. Did you try to add some text in it and tested it ?
Here is the content of the "banktransfer_end.php" file :
The "banktransfer_end.php" file isn't supposed to be empty, and I think that it's the appropriate file to edit in your case. Did you try to add some text in it and tested it ?
Here is the content of the "banktransfer_end.php" file :
Code:
<div class="hikashop_banktransfer_end" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end">
<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY',$this->amount).'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER',$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
</span>
</div>
<?php
if(!empty($this->return_url)) {
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->addScriptDeclaration("window.hikashop.ready(function(){window.location='".$this->return_url."'});");
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237959
by Yorrd
Replied by Yorrd on topic customize end message after checkout
Thanks, no idea why the code was missing, but it works now. Appreciate it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds