- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 6
Changelog
10 years 5 months ago #237726
by panefs
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
I recently applied the update from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2
However I am not able to locate a changelog that explains at least the major changes.
Can you please point me to the right content?
I recently applied the update from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2
However I am not able to locate a changelog that explains at least the major changes.
Can you please point me to the right content?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
As Korzo mentionned, the changelog URL is :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
And that URL hasn't changed since HikaShop 1.0.0 and the first version of the website.
And you can find the link in the HikaShop documentation (just click on the tile "Global information")
Regards,
As Korzo mentionned, the changelog URL is :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
And that URL hasn't changed since HikaShop 1.0.0 and the first version of the website.
And you can find the link in the HikaShop documentation (just click on the tile "Global information")
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds