- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Sliders stop working...
10 years 5 months ago #238012
by melprok
Sliders stop working... was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, I don't know what happen but the sliders stop working. What happen??? :huh: I did not anything
Some can help me?
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, I don't know what happen but the sliders stop working. What happen??? :huh: I did not anything
Some can help me?
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sliders stop working...
Hi,
There is a conflict between mootools and jquery on your website which prevents the slider system from being properly initialized.
Try installing and configuring the extension jQuery Easy:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jquery-easy
It often helps fix such issues.
There is a conflict between mootools and jquery on your website which prevents the slider system from being properly initialized.
Try installing and configuring the extension jQuery Easy:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jquery-easy
It often helps fix such issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238142
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Sliders stop working...
Ok. Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds