- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
CAN'T DO ANYTHING, connection error???
10 years 5 months ago #238625
by giuzero
CAN'T DO ANYTHING, connection error??? was created by giuzero
Can't do anything and i don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I just installed Hikashop, finally I don't have any installation error, I had permission problems so I put 777 on most folders, but now when I try to manage products, category, users, etc... I can't do anything, I get connectioninterrupted error (I'm in localhost).
(going to .../administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product I get this)
Any hint would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
P.S. I'm new to joomla and of course hikashop
I just installed Hikashop, finally I don't have any installation error, I had permission problems so I put 777 on most folders, but now when I try to manage products, category, users, etc... I can't do anything, I get connectioninterrupted error (I'm in localhost).
(going to .../administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product I get this)
Any hint would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
P.S. I'm new to joomla and of course hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238650
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CAN'T DO ANYTHING, connection error???
Hi,
Do you have this issue only on the HikaShop pages ?
Could you try to install again HikaShop over the current install ?
Do you have this issue only on the HikaShop pages ?
Could you try to install again HikaShop over the current install ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238734
by giuzero
Replied by giuzero on topic CAN'T DO ANYTHING, connection error???
Yes I had this issue on several pages of hikashop admin-side; solved disabling xcache, but I don't know why it worked. Why did it worked?
(I installed hikashop many times as soon as joomla was installed)
(I installed hikashop many times as soon as joomla was installed)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CAN'T DO ANYTHING, connection error???
I don't know. We don't have the problem on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds