- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
order unaccessible
10 years 4 months ago #239416
by JPV6666
order unaccessible was created by JPV6666
When i try to access order 2016/164, the order isn't accessible (html error 500).
I've made that order myself for a customer who ordered something offline. I made a new customer through the website and afterwards was planning to edit the order manually through the back-end but couldn't access it.
I already added the user name & adres through phpmyadmin (in the database), but it didn't help anything.
I've made that order myself for a customer who ordered something offline. I made a new customer through the website and afterwards was planning to edit the order manually through the back-end but couldn't access it.
I already added the user name & adres through phpmyadmin (in the database), but it didn't help anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order unaccessible
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that on our end.
Please download the install package again on the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that on our end.
Please download the install package again on the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPV6666
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds