- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Problem accessing modules - fatal error
- 2babooblabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #239687
by 2babooblabla
Problem accessing modules - fatal error was created by 2babooblabla
Hello,
Installation succeded.
However when I try to access the cart module, the page displays stangely and I get : Fatal error: Call to undefined method JAdministrator::isAmdin() in /home/domainedfg/www/components/com_hikashop/params/hikashopmodule.php on line 24
I can access some of the modules fine.
also in frontend when trying to add a product to cart I get : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/domainedfg/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menus.php on line 256
Thank you in advance for your help
Installation succeded.
However when I try to access the cart module, the page displays stangely and I get : Fatal error: Call to undefined method JAdministrator::isAmdin() in /home/domainedfg/www/components/com_hikashop/params/hikashopmodule.php on line 24
I can access some of the modules fine.
also in frontend when trying to add a product to cart I get : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/domainedfg/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menus.php on line 256
Thank you in advance for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239690
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem accessing modules - fatal error
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Please redownload HikaShop 2.6.3
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Please redownload HikaShop 2.6.3
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 2babooblabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #239716
by 2babooblabla
Replied by 2babooblabla on topic Problem accessing modules - fatal error
hello,
the module not showing up correctly is solved!
thanks
I still have the problem when trying to buy a product where I get a blank page with : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/domainedfg/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menus.php on line 258
PS : before error was found on line 256
this is when using the html link.
If I try to show the product list I get : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/domainedfg/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 207
let me know thanks
the module not showing up correctly is solved!
thanks
I still have the problem when trying to buy a product where I get a blank page with : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/domainedfg/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menus.php on line 258
PS : before error was found on line 256
this is when using the html link.
If I try to show the product list I get : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/domainedfg/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 207
let me know thanks
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by 2babooblabla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem accessing modules - fatal error
Hi,
Could you give a link to the page with the issue and your Joomla version ? Because we're not able to reproduce the problems.
Could you give a link to the page with the issue and your Joomla version ? Because we're not able to reproduce the problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 2babooblabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #239747
by 2babooblabla
Replied by 2babooblabla on topic Problem accessing modules - fatal error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem accessing modules - fatal error
Thank you. We've updated the install package again to fix these.
Please download it again and install it again.
I see that you have an old version of Joomla, so I would recommend you to update to a newer version.
Please download it again and install it again.
I see that you have an old version of Joomla, so I would recommend you to update to a newer version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 2babooblabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #240040
by 2babooblabla
Replied by 2babooblabla on topic Problem accessing modules - fatal error
Works all perfect
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds