- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
badges
10 years 4 months ago #240359
by nazaninam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi. I have business hikashop for my website, I used badges to show out of stock products but when I update new version of Hikashop , label goes to wrong place. I tried to change position but it doesn't work. Do I have to change position by editing code?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi. I have business hikashop for my website, I used badges to show out of stock products but when I update new version of Hikashop , label goes to wrong place. I tried to change position but it doesn't work. Do I have to change position by editing code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240429
by Xavier
Hi,
Please add the following css rule:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please add the following css rule:
Code:
.hikashop_product_image{ position: relative; }
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds