- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
downgrade to business version
10 years 4 months ago #240571
by moas
downgrade to business version was created by moas
I updated Hikashop 2.6.x to business_2.4.0 version in localhost(wampp) but some conflicted happend
1- Hikashop menu bar color set to white like picture
2- I can not select filters in filter module
Is this conflict caused by different version?
1- Hikashop menu bar color set to white like picture
2- I can not select filters in filter module
Is this conflict caused by different version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240572
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic downgrade to business version
Hi,
I'm afraid that you're asking for support on an old version of HikaShop.
HikaShop 2.4.0 cannot work properly with Joomla 3.5.x and your display issue is coming from your configuration, for settings which have been improved in more recent versions.
Regards,
I'm afraid that you're asking for support on an old version of HikaShop.
HikaShop 2.4.0 cannot work properly with Joomla 3.5.x and your display issue is coming from your configuration, for settings which have been improved in more recent versions.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds