- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Adding Australia States
10 years 4 months ago #240643
by Whatca
Adding Australia States was created by Whatca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Client is now starting to ship to Australia from USA... I have published both AUS country and AUS states from zones. In the drop down countries when registrating on the front end, you can choose Canada, and the correct states appear in the "States" drop down. Same with United States of America... But when Australia is chosen, the "States" drop down is empty.
Now if I go into "custom Fields" and edit "address_country " to make Australia the default country, everything works correctly on the registration page. I can see all the AU States and can select them, as well as Canada and USA. When I switch USA back to the default country, the Australian states are no longer available.... Help Please!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Client is now starting to ship to Australia from USA... I have published both AUS country and AUS states from zones. In the drop down countries when registrating on the front end, you can choose Canada, and the correct states appear in the "States" drop down. Same with United States of America... But when Australia is chosen, the "States" drop down is empty.
Now if I go into "custom Fields" and edit "address_country " to make Australia the default country, everything works correctly on the registration page. I can see all the AU States and can select them, as well as Canada and USA. When I switch USA back to the default country, the Australian states are no longer available.... Help Please!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240645
by Whatca
Replied by Whatca on topic Adding Australia States
Now I just notice that if Australia is set for the Default country, which shows/allows selecting of the different Australian states. When I switch to either USA and Canada during registration, the respective states are there in the "State" drop down. But when I go back to Australia, the states are gone! Just as it was if USA was set as the default country.
Very Strange behavior....
Very Strange behavior....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago #240651
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Adding Australia States
Hello !
I can't reproduce it on my end so can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Can you also clear your browser's cache before testing it again ?
Thank you !
I can't reproduce it on my end so can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Can you also clear your browser's cache before testing it again ?
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds