- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 1
Finish button does not go to Paypal
10 years 4 months ago #241127
by blackfrog
Finish button does not go to Paypal was created by blackfrog
-- url of the page with the problem -- : survivalbreakdownbow.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
The site was working fine, and now all of a sudden the Finish button at the end of checkout does not go to paypay. Instead it wants to go to /products/camping-accessories/1 which does not exist. This has killed my site dead in the water and no one can check out so any help would be grateful.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
The site was working fine, and now all of a sudden the Finish button at the end of checkout does not go to paypay. Instead it wants to go to /products/camping-accessories/1 which does not exist. This has killed my site dead in the water and no one can check out so any help would be grateful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Finish button does not go to Paypal
Hi,
I've done a test on your website and I do get redirected to PayPal.
I actually got this error: take.ms/rSaPH
Here is the documentation relative to that error:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#address
I've done a test on your website and I do get redirected to PayPal.
I actually got this error: take.ms/rSaPH
Here is the documentation relative to that error:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241215
by blackfrog
Replied by blackfrog on topic Finish button does not go to Paypal
The Error message you posted is in French so I don't know what it says...
Sorry for the multiple posts, it was not intentional. I realized I screwed up putting the first one in the wrong category and trying to post it in the right one I ended up duplicating. Won't happen again...
Sorry for the multiple posts, it was not intentional. I realized I screwed up putting the first one in the wrong category and trying to post it in the right one I ended up duplicating. Won't happen again...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #241216
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Finish button does not go to Paypal
Hello,
The error message tells : "Impossible to process the treatment, please contact the merchant because the shipping address is invalid, and the order must be send to this address."
This error is well know by our team, and so the url link posted by Nicolas will tell you how check your configuration and hope that will solve your issue.
Regards.
The error message tells : "Impossible to process the treatment, please contact the merchant because the shipping address is invalid, and the order must be send to this address."
This error is well know by our team, and so the url link posted by Nicolas will tell you how check your configuration and hope that will solve your issue.
Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds