- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Language doesn't change
- walter53_2
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #244759
by walter53_2
Language doesn't change was created by walter53_2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 46.0.1
Hi there,
1. I cannot change English language (of an original template "jollyany from, templaza.com) into German. As I installed German language modul, some words still belong in English, like "add to cart", description, categories, confirm your order, product details.
I sen copies of pics, so you can see the changes, that I want to do.
I read articles about language override, but it doesn't solve the problem.
2. How to remove description, additional Infos, reviews or part of it in product article?
Thanks for any help,
Walter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 46.0.1
Hi there,
1. I cannot change English language (of an original template "jollyany from, templaza.com) into German. As I installed German language modul, some words still belong in English, like "add to cart", description, categories, confirm your order, product details.
I sen copies of pics, so you can see the changes, that I want to do.
I read articles about language override, but it doesn't solve the problem.
2. How to remove description, additional Infos, reviews or part of it in product article?
Thanks for any help,
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244761
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Language doesn't change
Hi,
1. These texts are added by the layout of your template. So you have to see with the provider of your template how you can handle the translation of these elements are we don't know what is the best solution for that.
For the description of the payment method, you can change that text when you edit the payment method via the menu System>Payment methods.
2. I suppose that you'll have to edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views as the tabs are added by the layout override of your template. The default view file show_default doesn't have tabs in HikaShop.
So again, you'll have to seek advice on that with your template provider.
1. These texts are added by the layout of your template. So you have to see with the provider of your template how you can handle the translation of these elements are we don't know what is the best solution for that.
For the description of the payment method, you can change that text when you edit the payment method via the menu System>Payment methods.
2. I suppose that you'll have to edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views as the tabs are added by the layout override of your template. The default view file show_default doesn't have tabs in HikaShop.
So again, you'll have to seek advice on that with your template provider.
The following user(s) said Thank You: walter53_2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds