- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 1
Discount Formatting Div
10 years 2 months ago #245002
by darrelluk
Discount Formatting Div was created by darrelluk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
When a discount is applied to a product, the regular price is crossed out, and the new price is displayed next to it, which is nice. The problem is that they are squished together. How can I move them apart?
See pic.
Thx, Darrell
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
When a discount is applied to a product, the regular price is crossed out, and the new price is displayed next to it, which is nice. The problem is that they are squished together. How can I move them apart?
See pic.
Thx, Darrell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245006
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Discount Formatting Div
Hello,
For your needs I suggest you to use/modify your Css code, for customize your product page via your Css,
have a look on this link, here .
Note : I advice you to edit your Css file at the end, later that will be easier to find and correct it.
This kind of Css code must solve your issue :
To learn more about Css code and their properties, I invite you to read this source, here .
Hope that will help you.
Regards,
For your needs I suggest you to use/modify your Css code, for customize your product page via your Css,
have a look on this link, here .
Note : I advice you to edit your Css file at the end, later that will be easier to find and correct it.
This kind of Css code must solve your issue :
Code:
span.hikashop_product_price_before_discount {
margin-right: 10px;
}
To learn more about Css code and their properties, I invite you to read this source, here .
Hope that will help you.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: darrelluk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds