Skip to main content

Mass action with custom field filter does not work

More
10 years 2 months ago #246973 by glemon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.2

I have a custom field (text field), and I want to use mass action to show all products with a choosen text in the custom field.

If I choose a custom field in the filter, the results shows 0 no matter what I write in the text field and now matter if I choose =, !=, begins with, like, not like, etc.

Doesn't it work, or am I doing it wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246974 by nicolas
Hi,

It works fine on my end: take.ms/wTaZL
However, I see that you have an old version of HikaShop which had a lot of bugs with the mass actions system.
Updating might be the solution to your problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum