- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Products showing on category page
10 years 2 months ago #246981
by ncoates
Products showing on category page was created by ncoates
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Can you tell me why when I create a menu link to a category that my 2 categories are showing correctly, but also underneath I am seeing the products from those categories, when all i want to see is the categories....?
Regards
Neil
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Can you tell me why when I create a menu link to a category that my 2 categories are showing correctly, but also underneath I am seeing the products from those categories, when all i want to see is the categories....?
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products showing on category page
Hi,
It's either because you have linked these products to the main category of your listing, or because you have the "sub element filter" setting of the "products options" tab of your menu item set to "all sub elements" instead of "direct sub elements".
It's either because you have linked these products to the main category of your listing, or because you have the "sub element filter" setting of the "products options" tab of your menu item set to "all sub elements" instead of "direct sub elements".
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncoates
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #247020
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Products showing on category page
Perfect, I found it, the product was linked to the main category - thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds