Help with module managent
10 years 1 month ago #247948
by Aradise
www.aradise.com Joomla Website Designers and Internet Marketing Specialists
Help with module managent was created by Aradise
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
highstarrcopyservices.com/services/speci...for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 6.3
I can't seem to figure out how to get modules like the shopping cart and categories to appear on a shop page. I looked through the documentation but it says to look for Modules under Display but I don't see it there. Maybe the documentation is dated or I'm overlooking something, which is most likely the case.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 6.3
I can't seem to figure out how to get modules like the shopping cart and categories to appear on a shop page. I looked through the documentation but it says to look for Modules under Display but I don't see it there. Maybe the documentation is dated or I'm overlooking something, which is most likely the case.
www.aradise.com Joomla Website Designers and Internet Marketing Specialists
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247967
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Help with module managent
Hi,
Since HikaShop 2.6.0 (released one year ago) the modules and menus are editable directly in the Joomla 3 interface.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Since HikaShop 2.6.0 (released one year ago) the modules and menus are editable directly in the Joomla 3 interface.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds