- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Removed from webmaster-group after login
10 years 1 month ago #248143
by alve89
Removed from webmaster-group after login was created by alve89
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.1.1
When I check out and are asked to log in, I enter my credentials. Actually I am within the group "webmaster". After logging in (during the checkout process) I'm removed from this group?! So I'm only in two other groups left but I don't have access to the backend anymore. That's weird!
I tested this a couple of times and this happened everytime.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.1.1
When I check out and are asked to log in, I enter my credentials. Actually I am within the group "webmaster". After logging in (during the checkout process) I'm removed from this group?! So I'm only in two other groups left but I don't have access to the backend anymore. That's weird!
I tested this a couple of times and this happened everytime.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248147
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Removed from webmaster-group after login
Hi,
HikaShop starter can't do that.
You should take a look at the plugins installed in your website because the login is done by the Joomla core, even if you're in HikaShop that's related to Joomla itself.
Regards,
HikaShop starter can't do that.
You should take a look at the plugins installed in your website because the login is done by the Joomla core, even if you're in HikaShop that's related to Joomla itself.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds