- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Terms and conditions not showing
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #249175
by ronny
Terms and conditions not showing was created by ronny
Hi
I have done everything to try to install a popup Terms and conditions. But nothing is showing anywhere in the checkout process.
I have the latest versions of Joomla and Hikashop free version to test if Hikashop is worth the effort, and I am using Joomla template Protostar.
Why is it not working?
I have done everything to try to install a popup Terms and conditions. But nothing is showing anywhere in the checkout process.
I have the latest versions of Joomla and Hikashop free version to test if Hikashop is worth the effort, and I am using Joomla template Protostar.
Why is it not working?
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by ronny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 weeks ago #249178
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Terms and trade ot showing
Hi,
It's probably because you removed the "terms and condition" view from your "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please make sure that it is there.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...eckout-workflow.html
It's probably because you removed the "terms and condition" view from your "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please make sure that it is there.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...eckout-workflow.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 weeks ago #249229
by ronny
Replied by ronny on topic Terms and conditions not showing
Damn! I would have never figure this out. I have tried everything.
Thanks Nicolas!
Thanks Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds