Skip to main content

Custom form for each product

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249417 by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5

Hello guys!

I urgently need to create custom forms (I know how to create custom fields) BUT the problem is that I need to create a specific form for some of our products but it seems I just can create one form and it's for all products. How can I do this?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249419 by nicolas
Hi,

When you edit/create your custom fields, you'll find an area in the bottom right of the page where you can select either the categories or the products on which the custom field should be restricted:
take.ms/VUZsZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum