Skip to main content

Error on click over upload image

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249436 by ramada70
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.securgross.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 53.0.2785.101
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : TypeError: window.hkUploaderList.hikashop_product_image is undefined

Two days ago after some upgrade (JSN poweradmin I think) when I click on upload image it doesn't works and the error is "TypeError: window.hkUploaderList.hikashop_product_image is undefined"


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249442 by nicolas
Hi,

As that error comes from another extension, we would have to directly assess the situation on the website to be able to provide a solution. Could you provide such backend access along with a link to this thread through our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #249590 by Philip
Hello,

I make some test on your website, and by creating a New product everything seems work well.



So maybe your issue is only linked to some of your products ?
If yes, can you tell us which products show this issue ?

Awaiting news from you.

Regards
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #250035 by ramada70
All the products, also your product. I think it's a browser's problem but I try Mozzilla, Chrome and Explorer with the same results.
This is what error says when I click on the upload button:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=edit&cid[]=1040:1197 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'uploadFile' of undefined

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #250040 by Jerome
Hi,

If "uploadFile" is undefined it means that you have javascript errors during the loading of the page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #250387 by ramada70
I have tried more PC (also a MAC with Safari) but all have the some problem. Don't You have? Any products for me have the same problem: don't delete and insert images.
My javascript problems are in different PC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #250417 by nicolas
I tried on a Pc with Chrome, with Firefox, with explorer and didn't had the issue on your website.
Maybe because our user account is of the group "administrator" and yours is of the group "super administrator" ?
Maybe you have some extension which only activates for that user group and creates the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #250497 by ramada70
I tried your account "Hikashop" but the problem is the same. Sob!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #250547 by Jerome
Hi,

Try to log in English and you will see that you won't have the error anymore.

You issue is a very old Joomla 3 issue with popups.
Best would be to update your Joomla to the latest edition.

More details : github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7845/files

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramada70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #250622 by ramada70
I don't believe it! It works!
Thank you very much. ASAP i'll upgrade.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum