- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Menu not found message
10 years 2 weeks ago #250235
by okkhalid
Menu not found message was created by okkhalid
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
horizonhosting.biz/grc2016/online-store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Menu not found
Hello, I just installed HikaShop on Joomla 3.6.
I'm using Rocketheme template, but but for some how the Hikashop is not able to get the theme css. I tried to change to CCS front end but there is no change.
The cart page is not quite right.
lots of customization required to show correctly.
For some how I get this error when I open the link of the shop: Menu Not found
How I can submit a ticket with all the issues as private?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Menu not found
Hello, I just installed HikaShop on Joomla 3.6.
I'm using Rocketheme template, but but for some how the Hikashop is not able to get the theme css. I tried to change to CCS front end but there is no change.
The cart page is not quite right.
lots of customization required to show correctly.
For some how I get this error when I open the link of the shop: Menu Not found
How I can submit a ticket with all the issues as private?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu not found message
Hi,
I searched through all the code of HikaShop and Joomla and that error message does not exist.
So it must come from something else. Maybe your template ? Maybe something else on the website ?
As far as I can see, the template CSS is applied to HikaShop elements.
For example: take.ms/eJeTY
The legend tag here has some CSS from HikaShop (the frontend_default CSS on the bottom right), and some CSS from the template (the citadel-joomla CSS below it).
If you want the customize the text of the mini cart display on the top right corner of the website, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
And you can also add custom CSS :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
If you want to submit a private ticket, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I searched through all the code of HikaShop and Joomla and that error message does not exist.
So it must come from something else. Maybe your template ? Maybe something else on the website ?
As far as I can see, the template CSS is applied to HikaShop elements.
For example: take.ms/eJeTY
The legend tag here has some CSS from HikaShop (the frontend_default CSS on the bottom right), and some CSS from the template (the citadel-joomla CSS below it).
If you want the customize the text of the mini cart display on the top right corner of the website, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
And you can also add custom CSS :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
If you want to submit a private ticket, you can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds