Pass filter parameter in URL
10 years 1 week ago #250608
by iDanny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Pass filter parameter in URL was created by iDanny
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
eaurenaissance.com/v2eau/fr/refroidisseu...e/refroidisseurs-eau
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.64
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
If I have a product listing page with a filter in it, how can I call that URL/page directly with a preset filter value ?
www.domain.com/product_page?filterparam= ... ?
Thanks
Danny
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.64
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
If I have a product listing page with a filter in it, how can I call that URL/page directly with a preset filter value ?
www.domain.com/product_page?filterparam= ... ?
Thanks
Danny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250611
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Pass filter parameter in URL
hi
create item menu and see options available !
regard's
create item menu and see options available !
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250613
by iDanny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Replied by iDanny on topic Pass filter parameter in URL
?
This is a menu item. It's a product listing menu with a filter activated in it based on categories.
I want to call this page from another page all while passing one of the filter values in the URL
Danny
This is a menu item. It's a product listing menu with a filter activated in it based on categories.
I want to call this page from another page all while passing one of the filter values in the URL
Danny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250645
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pass filter parameter in URL
Hi,
Turn on the "redirect POST mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll get the filter parameters in the URL when you use them and you'll be able to use these URLs to directly access filtered products listings.
Turn on the "redirect POST mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll get the filter parameters in the URL when you use them and you'll be able to use these URLs to directly access filtered products listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250664
by iDanny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Replied by iDanny on topic Pass filter parameter in URL
Ah OK, I C !
I wonder what else this affects though ?
Anyway, it works. I'll test some more
Thanks
Danny
I wonder what else this affects though ?
Anyway, it works. I'll test some more
Thanks
Danny
Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272502
by fengel
Replied by fengel on topic Pass filter parameter in URL
I have a slightly different problem: the filter parameters in the URL have their ID attached at the end.
Like, filter_Series_3.
How can I remove the _3?
Like, filter_Series_3.
How can I remove the _3?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pass filter parameter in URL
Hi,
Go in PHPMyadmin, open the hikashop_filter table and change the namekey of the filter to what you want.
Go in PHPMyadmin, open the hikashop_filter table and change the namekey of the filter to what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fengel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds