Customize email "order shipped"
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hi,
I would like to customize the email "order shipped" by entering the tracking number, the name of the courier (I have 3 couriers and for every order I have to select the one matching) and additional information (a similar message for all). What I want to do is provide this information only in the email confirming the order is shipped.
I tried to create custom fields in displays> predefined fields, but in this way appear in all states of notification of the order (created, confirmed, canceled, sent). I want only to appear in the "sent." it's possible? How can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The custom fields will only appear in the email when you fill in the custom field.
And I guess that you don't fill it before you change the status to "shipped".
So It should not be a problem in a real case scenario since the custom field will be left empty when the order is created or confirmed or cancelled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
What do your exactly mean by ;
Can you also show us through some screenshots for example which emails you want to modify and how you want to change it ?Because I want to write a message for all the same, but that appears only when the status is "shipped", every time without having to copy and paste it. How do I enter text in the mail "sent"?
Do you want your modification to be only shown when your order status is set to "Shipped" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then you can edit the email via the menu System>Emails and add such code in the HTML version:
<?php if($data->order_status == 'shipped') echo 'my custom text'; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank You! In what position do I enter the code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can add replace the tag:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here's the code of ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please do not paste entire file content in the forum specially if it is official and unedited content ; that content is provided in the packages there is no need to duplicate all the HikaShop source code in that forum.
You can be sure that we have the source code of the email ; like everyone who download HikaShop.
I hope that with less content you will be able to see what you're looking for.
Please use appropriate software to search content in text ; if the support team told you to find some text in a file, it means that the text is in the file ; pasting the all file content in order to ask us to tell you where it is do not seem appropriate.
Thank you for your understanding.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Nicolas wrote
You can add replace the tag:
by:Code:{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}Code:<a href="http://mywebsite.com/{LINEVAR:product.product_canonical}">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}</a>
And if you take a very careful look at the code in your message you will find the tag in the fifth line.
So replace the tag by the content ; just like Nicolas told you to.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I modified the code and it works. If I insert it without <a> tag, the link is properly inserted in the mail, but with the tag <a> the product name is not linked. I something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you mean ? What link do you get ? Could you use the browser inspector to look at the link of the email ? Could you provide a screenshot of the resulting HTML ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't see how that's possible.
You must not be editing the correct email/file for the email you're looking at.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide again a screenshot of the result with the HTML code like you did before ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.