- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
CAn't install Hikashop Starter
9 years 10 months ago #254947
by sgodier
CAn't install Hikashop Starter was created by sgodier
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.switchsafe.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
Unable to find install package
Hi,
I am doing a re-build of a website for a customer. They used to use HikaShop with great success, and want it re-installed on the site.
I have downloaded the latest version of HikaShop starter (as joomla has updated since I did the first build), but when I try to upload the .zip installation package I get the following error:
Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
Unable to find install package
I am using Joomla 3.6.2.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
S
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
Unable to find install package
Hi,
I am doing a re-build of a website for a customer. They used to use HikaShop with great success, and want it re-installed on the site.
I have downloaded the latest version of HikaShop starter (as joomla has updated since I did the first build), but when I try to upload the .zip installation package I get the following error:
Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
Unable to find install package
I am using Joomla 3.6.2.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254949
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CAn't install Hikashop Starter
Hi,
As explained in the message :
Otherwise, you have the "install by FTP" and a full documentation page talking about installation issues :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#errors
Regards,
As explained in the message :
You should see with the hosting company for that issue.There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
Otherwise, you have the "install by FTP" and a full documentation page talking about installation issues :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds